(297) Studies of Landscape by Cozens, etc, A Dog by
Spilsby, etc. 6. (Palsen 9/-)
(298) A pair of landscapes in indian ink by Hearne
& a view at Christian Malford ^ by the same. 3. (Palsen 15/-)
(299) A pair of coloured views by Webber & & a landscape in colour
by J. Varley. 3. (A. Burton. 1.2.0)
(301) View of the Place Vietrice at Paris with numerous figures
A capital drawing by Rowlandson, & “a Diving Belle”
by the same 2. (Mourey 17/-)
(302) Studies of trees in black chalk by the late Mr. Constable.
\10. (White 1. 3. 0.)
(303) Highly finished studies by the same. (White 3.3.0.)
(304) Studies in oil, on paper, of Clouds & Skies by Ditto
with curious & interesting memoranda on backs. 29.
(305) Copy of a study by Titian for the trees in the Peter
Martyr by the late Mr. Constable: sketch by Sir George
Beaumont: Ruined Abbey by [ ], etc, 11.
(306) Wolsey's Gate at Ipswich*: & various drawings in
colours .9. (Pullman 13/-)
[*This is illustrated in Heseltine's 'Nfk & Sufflk artists
with a note by Constable behind.
It is by George Frost.]